IBO-06 International Business Finance Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : IBO-06
COURSE TITLE : International Business Finance
ASSIGNMENT CODE : IBO-06/TMA/2022-2023
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
IBO-06 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: MCOM|
|Session||For July 2022 and January 2023 admission cycle|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 15th March
January session: 15th September
Maximum Marks: 100
Attempt all the questions:
1. (a)What are forward contracts? In what circumstances these
contracts are used? How are they different from future contracts?
(b)What are floating rate notes? Explain its features.
2. (a)Discuss the working of Bretton woods system.
(b)What do you understand by Balance of payment? What are its
3. (a)What is international fisher effect? In what situation it operates?
(b)Explain how currency futures may be a good hedging technique
with the help of an illustration.
4. What is Adjusted Present Value (APV) technique? How does it differ
from other techniques of financial appraisal of the project? Why it is
suitable for international project appraisal?
5. (a)What is international cash management? What are its objectives?
Which of the gains from centralization of cash management are
related to foreign exchange transaction costs?
(b)Explain the different types of financing instruments and
arrangements to deal with diverse risk in project export.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?