IBO-04 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Course Code : IBO-04
Course Title : Export Import Procedures & Documentation
Assignment Code : IBO-01/TMA/2019-20
Coverage : All Blocks
IBO-04 Export Import Procedures and Documentation Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: MCOM|
|Short Name||IBO-04 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of MCOM 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||1. Those who are enrolled in July 2019, it is valid upto June 2020.|
2. Those who are enrolled in January 2020, it is valid upto December 2020.
Attempt all the questions.
1. (a) “Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) can not work without standardization”.
Give your arguments and discuss the EDI standardization.
(b) What is Electronic Data Interchange? Describe the benefits of Electronic Data
Interchange for the Export-Import Organization.
2. What are the regulatory frameworks of import finance? Explain various methods
of import finance available to Indian importers.
3. Explain the procedures of customs clearance of export cargo by sea and by air
along with the documentation formalities.
4. Comment on the following statements.
i) Contract is not a legal concept.
ii) Commercial invoice is not a seller’s bill given to the buyer.
iii) Constructive total loss is a physical loss.
iv) There are no privileges for the Star Export Houses.
5. Write notes on the following :
i) Rationale of export-import documents
ii) Role of Export-Import Bank of India
iii) Stages of customs clearance of import cargo
iv) Export Promotion Councils and Commodity Boards
IBO-04, IBO-4, IBO 04, IBO 4, IBO04, IBO