How To Do IGNOU Re-Registration For January 2020 Session
Your Re-Registration in IGNOU has started for January 2020 session. First of all, let’s talk about what is the re-registration in IGNOU. Re-Registration means registering yourself with IGNOU for next year or next semester. If you have taken admission in IGNOU, then you must fill the re-registration form before your examination. So it applies only to students enrolled in the undergraduate/postgraduate and selected PG Diplomas programmes of two-three years duration. Interested candidates can apply till 30th November 2019 for re-registration. You can register your re-registration form on IGNOU official website.
Before filling the online form, the candidate should have the following: –
Registered Email ID and Mobile Number
Source for payment of fees
Fees can be paid in the following ways:
Debit Card (ATM CARD)
Steps to fill the online form:
1) Open IGNOU Website: https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in
2) Click on Apply Online Re-Registration Form.
3) Fill all majority fields(PROGRAMME, ENROLLMENT NUMBER and SECURITY CODE) and then click on the SUBMIT button.
4) After submitting the form, you can now see the details of your previous semester/year. Then click on the Proceed button.
5) After clicking the proceed button, you can be able to see you are personal details.
Now click on Continue Button.
6) Two important steps:
- You need to choose which form you want your study material. There are two options, one is DIGITAL FORM and the second one is PRINTED FORM.
- I opt for receiving the study material in digital form and avail 15% discount in program fee: If you choose DIGITAL FORM, then you will get a 15% discount from fees. And you can download your study material from here or download IGNOU’s official mobile app.
- I opt for receiving the study material in printed form: If you choose PRINTED FORM, you will receive your study material by post.
- Then you need to choose the course (if the option is available). For example, if you enroll in BA then you need to choose the course you want to study.
Now you need to Save all the details and press the NEXT button.
7) Now check your all details.
Now check the Self Declaration and press the Accept & Proceed For Payment.
8) Now select the Mode of Payment: HDFC
9) Check all Fees Details and click on Make Payment.
10) Now, this is the final step and you require a source of payment.
There are many options available there:
- If you own an HDFC Debit/Credit card then select the HDFC Debit/Credit option.
- If you own another bank card then select the other option.
- And also there is also net banking and UPI option available, if you want to pay through UPI or Net Banking then select the correct option.
11) After payment, you will get a confirmation message and control number also make sure you save the control number.