ESO-14 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Elective Course in Sociology-14
Society and Stratification
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Maximum Marks: 100 Programme Code: BDP
Weightage: 30% Course Code: ESO-14
Assignment Code: ESO-14/AST/TMA/2019-2020
ESO-14 Sociology Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Short Name||ESO-14 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Sociology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions.
Section – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Critically examine the interactional approach to the study of Caste 20
2. Compare Coser’s theory on class with that of Dahrendorf’s theory 20
Section – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. What are the various types and forms of social mobility 12
4. Examine the role of family in gender stereotyping 12
5. Discuss the nature of Backward Classes movement in Post Independent India 12
6. Explain the relationship between tribe and ethnicity 12
Section – III
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
7. Who are the dominant castes according M.N. Srinivas? 6
8. Differentiate between inequality and difference. 6
ESO-14, ESO-014, ESO 14, ESO 014, ESO14, ESO