EPS-15 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EPS-15
Assignment Code: EPS-15/Asst/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
EPS-15 Political Science Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-15 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer questions in each category. Answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer any two of the following in about 500 words each. 20×2
1) Globalization has eroded the sovereignty of nation-states in Asia. Comment.
2) What prompted India to go nuclear? Highlight the main elements of India’s nuclear doctrine.
3) Environment degradationis a human security threat in South Asia? Explain.
4) What is your assessment on India’s position and potential as amajor power?
B) MCQ: Answer any four of the following in about 250 words each 12×2
5) What is ‘soft power’? Identify some elements of India’s ‘soft power’.
6) Write a note on the condition of human rights issue in South Asia.
7) Describe the consequences of liberalization and SAPs in Bangladesh.
8) Why is South Asia termed as a nuclear flash point?
9) Highlight the major challenges confronting SAARC in realizing its objectives.
10) Discuss the status of ethnic minorities in Pakistan.
11) Comment on the role of military institutions in the politics of Pakistan.
12) ‘Gujaral Doctrine’ in India’s foreign policy.
C) SCQ: Write a short note on any two of the following in about 50 words each 6×2
i) Ethnic conflict in Sri Lanka
ii) India-Bhutan relations
iii) Washington Consensus
iv) India-Maldives relations
EPS-15, EPS-015, EPS 15, EPS 015, EPS15, EPS