EPS-11 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EPS –11
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
EPS-11 Political Science Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-11 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all questions. Try to answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer the following in about 500 words each. 2×20
1. Write an essay on the different dimensions of globalisation.
Write an essay on the historical sociology of the need for secularism in India.
2. Discuss Historical Materialism.
Critically appraise and give an overview of Marxism.
B) MCQ: Answer the following in about 250 words each. 4×12
3. Describe the essence of Socialist Democracy.
Examine the challenges in the implementation of socialism through democratic procedures.
4. Examine the modern notion of citizenship.
Discuss the concept of social Justice..
5. Examine David Bentham’s critique of Max Weber.
What are the characteristics of Political Obligation? Explain.
6. Examine the inter –relationship of democracy and civil society.
Elaborate upon the Gandhian theory of state.
C) SCQ: Write a note on the following in about 100 words each. 2×6
7. Nature of early Indian Political Thought
Emergence of Confucian Ideolgy
8. Politics as a practical activity
Autonomous character of political science
EPS-11, EPS-011, EPS 11, EPS 011, EPS11, EPS