EPS-07 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EPS-07
Assignment Code: Asst./TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
EPS-07 Political Science Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BA(Political Science) EPS|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science) EPS|
|Short Name||EPS-07 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all questions in each category. Try to write the answers in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer in about 600 words each.
1. Discuss the meaning of changing nature of International Relations (IR).
Describe the major revolutions like, industrial revolution, French revolution
and Bolshevik revolution. 20
2. Explain the causes that led to World Word-I and critically analyse the impact on IR.
Discuss the emergence of USA and USSR as super power after World War II. 20
B) MCQ: Answer in about 300 words each.
3. Explain the characteristics features of the states of the Third World.
Write a note on the structures and functions of the UN System. 12
4. Describe the ideological framework within which national independence movement
Critically examine the international situation on the eve of Gulf War. 12
5. Examine the internal and external factors that led to the collapse of Soviet Union.
Explain the relevance of Non-Aligned Movement today.
6. Arms race and the nuclear threat.
Disarmament and peace movement. 12
C) SCQ: Write short note on the following in about 100 words each.
7. Dimensions of the New World Order.
Sustainable development and the environment 6
8. Human Rights in the developing countries.
Dimensions of ethno-national conflicts. 6
EPS-07, EPS-7, EPS 07, EPS 7, EPS07, EPS