EPS-06 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EPS-06
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
EPS-06 Political Science Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-06 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all questions. Try to answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer the following in about 500 words each. 2×20
1. Write an essay on political tradition in East Asia.
on the response of the East Asian region to Western Colonial intervention in the 20th century.
2. Discuss the emigration of Indians to South-East Asia in modern times.
the Chinese immigration in the 20th century.
B) MCQ: Answer the following in about 250 words each. 4×12
3. Write a note on the first revolutionary civil war in China.
on the materialist trend in Chinese philosophy.
4. Trace the rise of nationalism in Japan in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Enumerate and describe the basic principal of the Japanese constitution.
5. Write a note on the Enlightenment Movement of the independence club in Korea.
Write a note on the Korean War.
6. Elaborate upon the Marcos regime in the Philippines (1972 -86)..
Discuss Soekarno’s Concept of Guided Democracy.
C) SCQ: Write short notes on the following in about 100 words each. 2×6
7. Movement for Democracy in Burma (Myanmar)
Nationalist Movement in Vietnam
8. Role of big powers in South –East Asia
Rise of the Heng Samriu Regime
EPS-6, EPS-06, EPS 6, EPS 06, EPS6, EPS