EPS-03 Modern Indian Political Thought
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
MODERN INDIAN POLITICAL THOUGHT (EPS-03)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: EPS –03
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021
Total Marks: 100
EPS-03 Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-03 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination
30th September,2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
Answer all questions. Try to answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer the following in about 500 words each. 2×20
1. Discuss the British colonial intervention in India’s polity in the early 19th century.
2. Examine the broad contours of the social reform ideology in the 19th century.
B) MCQ: Answer the following in about 250 words each. 4×12
3. Discuss Bhagat Singh’s ideology.
4. Examine E.V. Ramaswami Naicker’s role in the Self –Respect Movement of 1925.
5. Write a note on the objective conditions for the rise of the socialist movement in India.
6. Describe the main trends of Muslim political thinking in early colonial India.
C) SCQ: Answer the following in about 100 words each. 2×6
7. What was Lohiya’s intellectual context? Elaborate.
8. Marxist thought in post- independence India.
EPS-03, EPS-3, EPS 03, EPS 3, EPS03, EPS