EPS-03 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EPS –03
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
EPS-03 Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||EPS-03 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2019-20|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all questions. Try to answer in your own words.
A) DCQ: Answer the following in about 500 words each. 2×20
1. Discuss the British colonial intervention in India’s economy in the early 20th century.
Write an essay on colonial intervention in social and cultural fields.
2. Examine the circumstances leading to the social reform movement in the 20th century.
Discuss Gopal Krishna Gokhale’s ideas on Liberalism.
B) MCQ: Answer the following in about 250 words each. 4×12
3. Describe the distinctive characteristics of militant nationalism.
Examine the political ideas of Bal Gangadhar Tilak.
4. Elaborate upon the salient features of Bhagat Singh’s ideology.
Write a note on tribal movements in colonial India.
5. What was the Birsa Munda revolt (1895 -1901)? Explain.
Discuss the main trends of Muslim Political thinking in the early twentieth century.
6. Examine Swami Vivekananda’s philosophy and concept of freedom.
Discuss Gandhi’s critique of modern civilization.
C) SCQ: Answer the following in about 100 words each. 2×6
7. Write a note on the Gandhian Concept of Swaraj.
Formation of the Communist Party of India.
8. Socialist thought in pre- independence India.
Subhash Chandra Bose’s idea of History
EPS-03, EPS-3, EPS 03, EPS 3, EPS03, EPS