EHI-03 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EHI-03
Assignment Code: EHI-03/AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
|Title Name||EHI-03 History Solved Assignment 2019-20|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||EHI-03 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words.
1. Critically examine the characteristics of early medieval agrarian economy. 20
List various styles of early medieval temples. Discuss its characteristics.
2. Analyse critically Mongol policy of the Turkish Sultans. 20
List various sufi silsilahs. What were the differences in Chishti and
Suhrawardi approaches towards the state?
Section 2: Answer each question in about 250 words.
3. How did the trading activities help in the growth of towns? Discuss in 12
the context of early medieval trading towns.
Analyse the transformation of bureaucracy in the early medieval northern
India. Was there feudalisation of bureaucracy?
4. What were the factors responsible for the disintegration of the Turkish Sultanate? 12
Write a note on iqta system.
5. Discuss factors responsible for the expansion of trade during the Sultanate period. 12
Describe the currency system of the Delhi Sultans.
6. Who were Afaqis and Deccanis? Discuss the conflict between the Afaqis and the 12
Deccanis and their relations with the Bahamani rulers.
Write a note on the emergence of kingdoms and principalities in south India
after the decline of the Cholas and the Chalukyas.
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each.
7. Write short notes on any two of the following: 6 + 6
i) Role of ideology in the post-Gupta period
ii) Turkish nomads
iii) Territorial expansion under the Khaljis
iv) Military Technology
EHI-03, EHI-3, EHI 03, EHI 3, EHI03, EHI