EHI-01 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Course Code: EHI-01
Assignment Code : AST/TMA/2019-20
Total Marks: 100
EHI-01 History Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(History)|
|Short Name||EHI-01 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(History) 2019-20 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Note: All questions are compulsory. Marks are indicated against each question.
Section 1: Answer each question in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by the term ‘de-industrialisation’? 20
What was its impact on the Indian Economy?
Describe the various types of land settlements in colonial India.
2. Write a note on the social reform movements in nineteenth-century India. 20
Describe the different stages of the Civil Disobedience Movement.
Section 2: Answer in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the causes of the Revolt of 1857. 12
Discuss the non-Brahman movements in western and southern India.
4. Write a note on the Swadeshi Movement in Bengal. 12
In what ways was the Khilafat movement associated with the Non-cooperation
5. Explain the reasons behind the partition of India. 12
Write a note on the Indian National Army (INA)
6. What were the Cripps Proposals? Why did the Congress reject them? 12
Discuss the details of the Montagu-Chelmsford reforms.
Section 3: Answer in about 100 words each. 6+6
7. Write short notes on any two of the following:
a) Swaraj Party
b) Rowlatt Act
c) Telengana movement
d) Non-Aligned Movement
EHI-01, EHI-1, EHI 01, EHI 1, EHI01, EHI