EEC-14 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Programme Code: BDP
Course Code: EEC-14
Assignment Code: EEC-14/AST/TMA/2019-20
Maximum Marks: 100
EEC-14 Economics Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Economics)|
|Short Name||EEC-14 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Economics) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Answer all the questions
I. Long Answer Questions (word limit-500 words) 2 x 20 = 40 marks
1) Discuss the policy thrust for promotion of ‘Forestry in the Post-Independence Period’ in
2) Explain the features of ‘Regional Inequalities’ related to ‘New Technology and
Distribution of Gains’ in Indian agriculture.
B. Medium Answer Questions (word limit-250 words) 4 x 12= 48 marks
3) Write a note on ‘changes in agrarian structure’ during the period of British rule in
4) Bring out the regional variations in the extent of ‘irrigation facilities established in
5) Analyse the trends in ‘Real Agricultural Wages in India’ over the decades of 1970s
6) What are the various ‘marketing disabilities’ that contributes to high marketing costs
of agricultural products in India?
C. Short Answer Questions (word limit 100 words) 2×6=12 marks
7) Realisation of Food Self-Sufficiency.
8) Decentralisation of PDS.
EEC-14, EEC14, EEC 14, EEC014, EEC 014