ECO-12 Elements of Auditing
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
COURSE CODE : ECO-12
COURSE TITLE : ELEMENTS OF AUDITING
ASSIGNMENT CODE : ECO-12/TMA/2020-21
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
ECO-12 Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-21 Course: BCOM|
|Short Name||ECO-12 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BCOM 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to The Coordinator of your Study Centre. For
appearing in June Term-End Examination, you must submit assignment to the Coordinator of your study
centre latest by 15th March. Similarly for appearing in December Term-End Examination, you must
submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th September.
Attempt all the questions:
1. Explain the terms “Internal Control”, “Internal Check” and “Internal
Audit”. What are the requisites of a good internal control system?
2. What is a voucher? How would you classify it? What are the special
points an auditor should bear in mind while examining a voucher?
3. Discuss the position of an auditor in a company under the provisions
of the Companies Act. What are the statutory duties of a company
auditor? Discuss in detail.
4. What is Cost Audit? What are its objectives? Enumerate the points that
need special attention in course of cost audit.
5. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Errors of principle
(b) Audit of Reserves
(c) Prevention and detection of fraud
(d) Audit Planning
ECO-012, ECO-12, ECO 012, ECO 12, ECO012, ECO