BTME-144 GLOBALIZATION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BTME-144
Total Marks: 100
BTME-144 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAVTM|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April
January cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of Foreign Direct Investment
(FDI). What is your opinion on the role of FDI in the economic
development of the host country? Explain.
2. What were the basic reasons for setting up the International Monetary Fund
(IMF)? Explain the objectives and functions of IMF.
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. How could an Indian firm take advantage of the positive aspects of a
regional grouping to step up its exports?
4. Describe various ethical vs. unethical activities of Multinational
5. What is marketing mix? Explain the components of marketing mix. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. What do you mean by Portfolio Investment? 6
7. What do you mean by General Agreement on Trade in services? 6
8. What is EPCG Scheme? 6
9. What do you mean by electronic data interchange? 6
10. What do you mean by the term Intellectual Property Rights?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?