BTME-143 PROCEDURE AND OPERATIONS IN TOURISM BUSINESS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BTME 143
BTME-143 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAVTM|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April
January cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you understand by travel facilitation? Explain important areas of tourist facilitation. 20
2. Define a Packaged Tour. Discuss the essential elements in planning and costing a tour
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write a note on Travel Loyalty Programmes. 10
4. Explain any two important travel-related regulations applicable in India. 10
5. Discuss the importance of Human Resource Management in tourism. 10
Answer the following in about 100 words each.
6. What are the different types of Passports issued in India? 6
7. List 6 important points which a service provider should keep in mind while handling guests’
8. What are the different meal plans in hotels? 6
9. Give a brief profile of ‘Amadeus’. 6
10. Outline the importance of International Cooperation and Agreements in tourism.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?