BTME-141 TOURISM UNDERTAKING Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BTME 141
BTME-141 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BAVTM|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April
January cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Elaborate on different types of transportation that are significant in tourism. 20
2. New Age Travel and Hospitality brands have become world leaders and have redefined
the business model for the future. Elaborate with examples. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What are the objectives and activities of the following: (5×2=10)
4. Explain the importance of application of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things
(IOT) and Big Data in Tourism. 10
5. Discuss the various categories/classification of hotels by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt.
of India. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Elaborate upon the concept of Legacy Vintage Hotels. 6
7. Write short notes on the following: (3×2=6)
8. What are the various divisions of IRCTC and highlight the core strengths of the
9. Discuss the functions of the following organisations: (3×2=6)
10. Discuss the initiatives taken by the Ministry of Tourism in context of : (3×2=6)
(i) NIDHI Scheme
(ii) SATHI Initiative
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?