BTMC-138 MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE IN TOURISM
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BTMC-138
Total Marks: 100
BTMC-138 VOCATIONAL STUDIES Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BAVTM|
|Session||For the Learners enrolled in July 2021- January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April
January cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is Balance Sheet? Describe different methods of arranging assets and
2. Define a computerised accounting system. Distinguish between manual and
computerised accounting system. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. State the main objective of accounting. 10
4. List the functions of Financial Management. 10
5. Describe different flooring in the Retail Store. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is profit? 6
7. What is the significance of an Accounting period? 6
8. What is debit note? 6
9. What is flow of funds? 6
10. Distinguish between Fixed Cost and variable Cost.
BTMC-138, BTMC 138, BTMC138