BTMC-134 ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMALL BUSINESS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BTMC- 134: ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMALL BUSINESS
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BTMC-133
Total Marks: 100
BTMC-134 VOCATIONAL STUDIES Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BAVTM|
|Session||For the Learners enrolled in July 2021- January 2022 Sessions|
|Product||Assignment of B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July cycle: 30th April
January cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is Entrepreneurship? Discuss its elements and theories in brief. 20
2. Explain the concept, importance and barriers of creativity and innovation. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Write short notes on the following: 2×5=10
a) Business Incubators
b) Tata Business Excellence Model
4. Discuss the significance of a business plan and explain the stages of production
planning and control. 10
5. Discuss the importance of environmental analysis of a business plan. Explain any
two tools of environmental analysis. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain the elements of marketing analysis. 6
7. Explain the financial and non-financial entrepreneurial support systems. 6
8. Discuss the importance of screening the business ideas. 6
9. What is the concept of start-up? Discuss in brief the basic start-up problems.
10. Explain the conflicts in Family Business and its resolution.
BTMC-134, BTMC 134, BTMC134