BTMC-131 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course code: BTMC-131
Assignment Code: BTMC-131/TMA/July 2019 & January 2020
Total marks: 100
BTMC-131 History of Tourism-1 Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||B.A (VOCATIONAL STUDIES) TOURISM MANAGEMENT|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BAVTM|
|Short Name||BTMC-131 (ENGLISH)|
|Assignment Code||BTMC-131/TMA/July 2019 & January 2020|
|Submission Date||This assignment is valid from 1st July, 2019 to 30th June, 2020. If you have failed in this
assignment or fail to submit it by June, 2020, then you need to get the assignment for the year 2020-
21, and submit it as per the instructions given in the Programme Guide/ Prospectus.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Write an essay on rise and fall of ancient dynasties in India. 20
2. Critically analyze the status of tourism as a discipline. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. What do you understand by tourism phenomena? Discuss different form and types of
4. Write a detailed note on use of history in tourism. 10
5. Discuss in brief the primary and secondary constituents of tourism industry. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss the relationship between the tourism and pilgrimage. 6
7. Describe the tourism importance of Great Wall of China. 6
8. What do you mean by the term “Discovery”? 6
9. Describe the route travelled by Vasco da Gama. 6
10. Write short notes on any two of the followings: – (2×3=6)
a) Island Tourism
b) Business Relations
c) Constraints of Tourism Growth
BTMC-131, BTMC 131, BTMC131