BSW-130 Prevention of Substance Abuse Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: – BSW 130
Total Marks – 100
BSW-130 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BACHELOR DEGREE IN SOCIAL WORK (BSWG)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BSWG|
|Product||Assignment of BSWG 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session – March 31
January Session – September 30
(i) Answer any five of the following questions in about 300 words each.
(iii) All questions carry equal marks.
1. Why do people abuse drugs? 20
2. How does drug abuse affect tribal communities? 20
3. Describe the impact of drug abuse on interpersonal relationships. 20
4. Explain the scope of the NDPS Act, 1985. 20
5. Briefly describe psychodynamic treatment modalities. 20
6. Discuss the A.B.C method of crisis counselling. 20
7. Enlist the types of HIV/AIDS related counselling. 20
8. Explain the scope for trained social workers in the field of
HIV/AIDS in India.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?