BSOS-185 SOCIETY THROUGH THE VISUAL in English Solved Question Paper June 2022
SOCIETY THROUGH THE VISUAL
Course Code: BSOS-185
BSOS-185 Solved Question Paper June 2022
|Service Type||Solved Question Paper (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Product||Solved Question Paper (IGNOU)|
B. A. (GENERAL) SOCIOLOGY (BAG)
BSOS-185 : SOCIETY THROUGH THE VISUAL
Time : 2 Hours Maximum Marks : 50
Note : Answer any five questions in about
300 words. All questions carry equal
1. What do you understand by Ethnography ? 10
2. List the different ways in which the voice of the
informant is incorporated in field data. 10
3. Give an account of Margaret Mead‟s
contribution to Visual Anthropology. 10
4. What do you understand by the concept of
„gaze‟ ? 10
[ 2 ] BSOS-185
5. Narrate some ethical considerations that must
be part of ethnographic research. 10
6. What is an ethnographic film ? Discuss. 10
7. “Photography is an important modern form of
communication.” Discuss. 10
8. Write a note on the video ethnographic study of
Yes, the IGNOU Solved Previous Year Question Papers provided by reliable sources are generally accurate and adhere to the exam pattern and content.
Solving previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the exam format, identify important topics, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills, leading to improved performance.
While previous year question papers are an essential part of exam preparation, it is advisable to supplement them with comprehensive study materials, textbooks, and practice tests for a well-rounded approach.
Solving previous year question papers enhances your preparation and boosts confidence, but the final score depends on various factors, including consistent studying, understanding concepts, and effective exam strategy.