BSOE-144 READING ETHNOGRAPHIES
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOE –144
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /Jan 2022 – July 2022
Total Marks: 100
BSOE-144 Sociology Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2021 & January 2022 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /Jan 2022 – July 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2021-2022|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is Ethnography? Discuss in detail types of ethnographies. 20
2. Critically examine the position of women in Mukkuvar society. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the issues and challenges to ethnography from globalization. 10
4. Explain with suitable examples, the Characteristics of a strong leader. 10
5. What do you understand by interpretive research? 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is Online Ethnography? 6
7. Name the different phases in which the growth of anthropology in India is divided. 6
8. What do you understand by virtual ethnography? 6
9. Which are the prominent castes that the Coorgs interact with? 6
10. Why do ethnographers develop a rapport and establish relationships with the
people under study?
BSOE-144, BSOE 144, BSOE144