BSOC-134 METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
METHODS OF SOCIOLOGICAL ENQUIRY
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –134
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-134 Sociology Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2021 & January 2022 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Assignment – I
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
1. Briefly narrate sociological perspectives on qualitative research.
2. Elaborate various dimensions of comparative methods.
Assignment – II
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
3 x 10 = 30
3. Explain the significance empiricism in social research
4. Elaborate the relationship between theory and research.
5. Explain the various stages of understating a social research.
Assignment – III
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks.
5 x 6 = 30
6. Elaborate the concept of social facts.
7. Elaborate the place of objectivity on social research.
8. Explain the reflexivity in social research.
9. Explain the features of ethnomethodology .
10. Discuss features of feminist methodology
BSOC-134, BSOC 134, BSOC134