BSOC-132 SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –132
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Sociology)|
|Session||July 2022 & January 2023 Sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Sociology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Answer the following Descriptive Category questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the bonds of unity in India with suitable examples. 20
2. Define the concept of ethnic and discuss one of the tribal ethnic movements in India. 20
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 250 words each.
3. How does Grierson, the famous linguist describe different languages in India? 10
4. Discuss the new types of protest movements amongst some tribes in India. Give a suitable
5. Why did the colonial rule change the agrarian class formation in India? 10
Answer the following Short Category questions in about 100 words each.
6. Explain one of the changes found in India after Independence 6
7. Distinguish between the terms change progress and social development. 6
8. Define the concept of Caste and Class. 6
9. Distinguish between nuclear and joint family in India. 6
10. What are the basic concepts of kinship?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?