BSOC-108 ECONOMIC SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BSOC-108
Assignment Code: BSOC-108/ASST/TMA/2022-23
BSOC-108 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April
January Cycle: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What is the relationship between economy and society? Discuss with suitable
2. Describe the two different schools of thought-formalism and substantivisim. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the views of Max Weber and Karl Marx on the relation between economy
4. What did Karl Polanyi mean by the concept of embededness of economy? 10
5. Discuss with examples the nature of reciprocity found in society. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What were the core ideas of Mark Granovetter on “embededness” in society? 6
7. What is the meaning of generalized reciprocity? Explain. 6
8. Discuss the nature of society of people dependent on hunting and gathering? 6
9. Define and discuss the meaning of pomology with examples? 6
10. What do you understand by ‘modes of production’ Give an example?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?