BSOC-106 SOCIOLOGY OF RELIGION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Course Code: BSOC-106
Assignment Code: BASOH/BSOC 106/ 2022-23
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-106 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||BASOH/BSOC 106/ 2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question
carries 20 marks. 2× 20 = 40
1. Discuss intellectualist theories of religion.
2. Evaluate Max Weber’s studies on religion and economy.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks. 3 × 10 = 30
3. Discuss the factors influencing the relationship between religion and politics.
4. Discuss Malinowski’s perspective on ritual.
5. Explain the types of pilgrimage described by Turner.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 6 marks. 5 × 6 = 30
6. Explain Weber’s view on priest.
7. What is Sufism?
8. What is the difference between belief and ritual?
9. What is the social significance of religious festivals?
10. What are the three phases of rites of passage outlined by Van Gennep?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?