BSOC-104 Sociology of India – II
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BSOC -104: SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA- II
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BSOC-104
Assignment Code: BSOC-104/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BSOC-104 SOCIOLOGY Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April
January Cycle: 31st October
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain Mahatma Gandhi’s view on nationalism in India. 20
2. Write a sociological note on ethnographic image of India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Identify the feature of great and little traditions of India. 10
4. Discuss the significance of the Directive Principle of State policy of Indian Constitute. 10
5. Elaborate relations between education and social mobility. 10
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What do you understand by ethnicity? 6
7. Explain the concept of peasant. 6
8. What is sanskritization. 6
9. Elaborate the consent of secularism in India. 6
10. Explain the concept of non-violence. 6
BSOC-104, BSOC 104, BSOC104