BSOC-102 SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA- I Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BSOC –102
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
BSOC-102 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(SOCIOLOGY)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-23|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(SOCIOLOGY) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Cycle: 30th April
January Cycle: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Who are the Indologists? Discuss their contribution to the understanding of Indian 20
2. Describe the different types of industries in India with examples. 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Compare the Missionary perspective with that of the Orientalist and the Indologists. 10
4. Who are the subalterns and when did the subaltern studies emerge in India? 10
5. How does the informal economy differ from the formal economy? Explain 10
Write a note on the following in about 100 words each.
6. What is jajmani system? 6
7. Define the concept of tribe. 6
8. Discuss briefly the impact of globalisation on tribes in India. 6
9. How does Emile Durkheim describe the relation between religion and society? 6
10. List the four types of economy based on the way scarce resources are distributed in 6
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?