BRL-12 Visual Merchandising & Store Management
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code : BRL-12
Course Title : Visual Merchandising & Store Management
Assignment Code : BRL-12/TMA/2021-22
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||BRL-12 Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Retailing|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BBA|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBA 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to The Coordinator of your Study Centre.
For appearing in June Term-end Examination, you must submit assignment to the Coordinator
of your study centre latest by 15th March. Similarly for appearing in December Term-end
Examination, you must submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th
Attempt all the questions.
(A) Short Type Questions
1. What is meant by brown goods? Discuss the display approach and
presentation of brown goods in a retail store.
2. Discuss the display approach and merchandise presentation for Cafes and
3. Discuss various types of retail formats with suitable examples. (10)
4. What is meant by store ambience? Explain in detail the elements to be
taken care while finalizing a store ambience.
5. Write down the difference between Department Store, specialty home ware
store, and Hypermarkets.
6. What are the elements of visual merchandising? Discuss the steps to be
followed in effective visual merchandising.
7. Describe the different types of errors that may generally occur while
planning to display the merchandise in a retail store.
(B) Essay Type Questions
8. What is harmony? What are its different forms? Describe the elements of
design one should keep in mind while creating harmony.
9. What do you understand by macro space Planogram? Discuss the
important steps while setting up a new store.
BRL-0012, BRL-012, BRL-12, BRL12, BRL 12, BRL 0012, BRL 012, BRL0012, BRL