BRL-010 Buying and Merchandising – II
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code : BRL-10
Course Title : Buying and Merchandising – II
Assignment Code : BRL-10/TMA/2021-22
Coverage : All Blocks
|Title Name||BRL-010 Solved Assignment 2021-2022|
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Retailing|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BBA|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBA 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to The Coordinator of your Study Centre.
For appearing in June Term-end Examination, you must submit assignment to the Coordinator
of your study centre latest by 15th March. Similarly for appearing in December Term-end
Examination, you must submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th
Attempt all the questions.
(A) Short Type Questions
1. Describe different types of merchandise and give the examples of each
2. Describe the present scenario of the organized retail sector in India. What
are its future prospects?
3. Define different types of mark-ups and explain differences between them. (10)
4. How do markdowns affect the profitability of the retail business? How is
net markdown calculated?
5. What is meant by stocks? Describe different methods that are commonly
used for determining it.
6. What is the significance of maximum quantity in the reorder system?
Explain its various elements.
7. Explain the concept of comparative analysis. How does it help in assessing
the growth of a store?
(B) Essay Type Questions
8. Explain direct and indirect expenses with suitable examples. When do
direct expenses change to indirect expenses?
9. Explain the steps involved in the development of new products. Describe
advantages and disadvantages of the product development.
BRL-0010, BRL-010, BRL-10, BRL10, BRL 10, BRL 0010, BRL 010, BRL0010, BRL