BRL-001 Overview of Retailing
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code : BRL–001
Course Title : Overview of Retailing
Assignment Code : BRL–001/TMA/2021-22
Coverage : All Blocks
Maximum Marks: 100
BRL-001 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Retailing|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BBA|
|Session||July 2021 and January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BBA 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||You have to submit the assignment of all the courses to The Coordinator of your Study Centre.
For appearing in June Term-end Examination, you must submit assignment to the Coordinator
of your study centre latest by 15th March. Similarly for appearing in December Term-end
Examination, you must submit assignments to the Coordinator of your study centre latest by 15th
(A) Short Type Questions
1. Explain the factors which are responsible for the growth of Retail in India
with suitable examples.
2. Discuss the functions of retailer and challenges for Retail in India. (10)
3. How would you distinguish modern retail formats from traditional
formats? Substantiate your answer with suitable examples.
4. Explain the merchandise mix and various factors affecting merchandise
5. Why do you think that store atmosphere plays a vital role in setting up a
Retail Unit? Explain with suitable illustrations.
6. Describe the factors which should be kept in mind while deciding about the
choice of store locations and how government can evaluate these factors.
7. Write notes on the following?
a) Factors affecting the global sourcing decisions.
b) Issues relating to the security and pilferages
(B) Essay Type Questions
8. What are the stages that a consumer goes through the buying decision
process? Explain with examples.
9. What are the precautions that can be taken before adopting a new
technology in a Retail Store? How do these precautions help in the
adoption of a new technology in Retail Stores?
BRL-001, BRL-01, BRL-1, BRL1, BRL 1, BRL 001, BRL 01, BRL001, BRL