BPYG-172 PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course code: BPYG-172
Assignment Code: BPYG-172/ASST/TMA/2022-23
BPYG-172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
1. Write a note on the Sociological theory of Origin of Religion. 20
Write a note on the William James’ views on Religious Experience. 20
2. Write a note on the feminist approach to philosophy of religion.
Discuss briefly some of the salient features of Religion. 20
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 250 words each. 2*10= 20
a) Write a note on the analogical way of religious language. 10
b) How Rudolf Otto proves the validity of Religious experience? Briefly Discuss.
c) Do you think that Indian version of secularism is different from the general
understanding of secularism? Give reasons to support your answer.
d) Write a note on the logical problem of evil. 10
4. Answer any four of the following questions in about 150 words each. 4*5= 20
a) What are the basic problems with Naturalistic theory of origin of Religion? 5
b) How religion and Philosophy of Religion is related? Briefly Discuss. 5
c) Write a brief note on the Fine-tuning argument. 5
d) Write a note on the basic assumptions of Pantheism. 5
e) Write a short note on the Soul building theodicy. 5
f) Briefly discuss the challenges of Agnosticism. 5
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each. 5*4= 20
a) Reason as the source of ultimate knowledge 4
b) Prayer 4
c) Myth 4
d) Monotheism 4
e) Best of Possible worlds Theodicy 4
f) Problem of Evil 4
g) Religious Fundamentalism 4
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?