BPYG-171 Applied Ethics Solved Assignment 2022-2023
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course code: BPYG-171
Assignment Code: BPYG-171/ASST/TMA/2022-23
BPYG-171 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
1. What are the different ways in which the idea of personhood is defined? And how do
these ways affect the ethical debate on abortion? 20
Write a note on, 10+10= 20
A) ‘is-ought’ gap.
B) Top-down model of justification in applied ethics.
2. Discuss in detail preference utilitarianism of Peter Singer in the context of animal rights.
What is assisted reproductive technique? Write a note on the ethical implications of assisted
reproductive technique. 20
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 250 words each. 2*10= 20
a) What are the salient features of animal-centered ethics? 10
b) Write a note on the tempered use of moral theories in the domain of technology. 10
c) What are the main arguments given by Tom Regan to defend Animal rights?
d) How will you resolve a conflict among principles in the case of medical ethics?
Elaborate your answer with an example. 10
4. Answer any four of the following questions in about 150 words each. 4*5= 20
a) What are the arguments given by Immanuel Kant to oppose the idea of suicide? 5
b) How reproductive rights can be manifested? 5
c) What is surrogacy? What are the arguments given against surrogacy? 5
d) What is the argument from theological position against suicide? 5
e) Write a note on the relation between justice and morality. 5
f) Explain briefly the arguments against euthanasia. 5
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each. 5*4= 20
a) Informed consent 4
b) Choice problem 4
c) Conventional morality 4
d) Role of business ethics in corporate governance 4
e) Coherentialism 4
f) Applied Ethics 4
g) Data breach 4
h) Human rights
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?