BPSE-212 / EPS-12 COURSE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS IN INDIA
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
COURSE: GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS IN INDIA (BPSE-212/EPS-12)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPSE-212/EPS-12
Assignment Code: Asst/TMA/2020-21
Maximum Marks: 100
BPSE-212 / EPS-12 Political Science Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Political Science)|
|Short Name||BPSE-212 / EPS-12 (ENGLISH)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Political Science) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
Answer all questions.
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Compare the Directive Principles of State Policy and Fundamental Rights. 20
2. Identify the main features of the 73rd and the 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts. 20
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss the nature of Indian bureaucracy since the 1990s. 12
4. Explain the basic characteristics of the Dominant Party System. 12
5. Discuss the impact of elections on weaker sections in India. 12
6. Analyse the features of Chipko movement. 12
Write short notes on following in about 100 words each.
7. Farmers’ movements 6
8. The Bahujan Samaj Party
EPS-12, EPS-012, EPS 12, EPS 012, EPS12, EPS