BPSC-134 INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
BPSC-134: INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIOAL RELATIONS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-134
Assignment Code: BPSC-134/ASST/TMA/2021-22
BPSC-134 Pol Science Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2021 – January 2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July Session: April 30
January Session: October 31
Answer all questions in each Assigment.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
1. What do you understand by Critical Perspectives? Elucidate.
2. What are the major concepts in dependency theory?
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
1. Describe the major assumptions of Feminism.
2. Explain the concept of Digital Globalisation.
3. Discuss the meaning and relevance of the Cold War.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries
1. Truman Doctrine
2. Major assumptions of constructivism
BPSC-134, BPSC 134, BPSC134