BPSC-105 INTRODUCTION TO COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS Solved Assignment 2022-2023
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-105
Assignment Code: BPSC-105/ASST/TMA/2022-23
BPSC-105 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Pol Science)|
|Session||July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Pol Science) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||July session: 30th April
January session: 31st October
Answer all questions in the three Assignments given below and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following Descriptive Category Question in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
1. New Institutionalism uses a variety of methodological approaches to explain how
norms, rules, culture and structures constrain and influence individuals within a
political institution. Explain.
2. Critically examine the issues and problems arising from capitalist development in
Assignment – II
Answer the following Middle Category questions in about 250 words each. Each question
carries 10 marks.
1. Describe the distinct features of the state in the developing world.
2. Trace the evolution of the practice of parliamentary supremacy in the United
3. Critically examine the functioning of federalism in Brazil.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6
1. Case study as a methods for comparion
2. New Institutionalism Mode of Production
3. Theory of Modernization
4. Reforms of Deng Xiaoping
5. Ethnic Diversity and Federalism in Nigeria
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?