BPCS-186 MANAGING STRESS
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
MANAGING STRESS (BPCS186)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS186
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /July 2021
Total Marks: 100
BPCS-186 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Session||JULY 2021 – JANUARY 2022|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
NOTE: All assignments are compulsory.
1. Have a title page. Include details like Name, Enrolment number, Email id, Regional Centre,
Study Centre, Programme Title and code, Course title and code.
2. Use A4 size paper for the tutorial (ruled/ bank).
3. For making tables, blank pages can be used and tables/ graphs (if any) to be drawn in pencil.
4. Content should not be plagiarised.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
3 x 20 = 60
1. Explain the nature and measurement of stress.
2. Compare between Fight or flight response and General Adaptation Syndrom.
3. Describe Perfectionism. Discuss various moderators of stress.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
8 x 5= 40
4. Describe the effect of stress on relationships.
5. Discuss the concept and nature of coping.
6. Discuss mindfulness and biofeedback as techniques of stress management.
7. Explain the techniques of time management.
8. Describe emotional intelligence
9. Explain various types of Asanas.
10. Describe emotion focused coping and problem focused coping.
11. Describe the steps in problem solving.
BPCS-186, BPCS 186, BPCS186