BPCS-184 SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS 184
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2020-21
Total Marks: 100
BPCS-184 Solved Assignment 2020-2021
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Short Name||BPCS-184 (English)|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July 2020- 30th April 2021
For the students enrolled in January 2021- 31st October 2021
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
3 x 20 = 60
1. Define school psychology. Discuss the need and relevance of school
psychology in India.
2. Explain the cognitive behavioural therapies that can be used with children and adolescents
with behavioural and emotional problems.
3. Explain paly therapy as an intervention for children and adolescents.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks.
8 x 5 = 40
4. Explain attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
5. Elucidate Kohlberg’s view on moral development.
6. Discuss about children in conflict with law.
7. Describe strengths-based counselling in school.
8. What is social withdrawal?
9. Discuss the role of school psychologist in special education.
10. Describe the classification of disabilities in India.
11. Explain the concept of life span development.
BPCS-184, BPCS 184, BPCS184