BPCS-184 SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGY (BPCS 184)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS 184
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
BPCS-184 Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Course||BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses)|
|Session||JULY 2021 – JANUARY 2022|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Ability / Skill Enhancement Courses) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July- 30th April
For the students enrolled in January- 31st October
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
3 x 20 = 60
1. Define school psychology. Discuss the role and functions of a school
2. Explain specific learning disabilities. Discuss its early intervention and assessment.
3. Explain Durganand Sinha’s ecological model of human development.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5
8 x 5 = 40
4. Identification of gifted children in India
5. Social anxiety disorder
6. Causal factors of truancy
7. Issues and themes in developmental psychology
8. Information processing theory
9. Rational emotive behaviour therapy
10. Child rights in India.
11. Techniques and usage of art therapy
BPCS-184, BPCS 184, BPCS184