BPCG-176 PSYCHOLOGY OF GENDER Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCG 176
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /July 2022 – January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPCG-176 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /July 2022 – January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Assignment One 2 x 20 = 40
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
1. Trace the history of psychology of gender.
2. Describe sex-differences in health seeking behaviour.
Assignment Two 3 x 10 = 30
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10
3. Explain Bem’s gender-schema theory.
4. How is gender prejudice a key barrier to gender equality across the world? Discuss.
5. Describe the gender differences in non-verbal behaviour.
Assignment Three 5 x 6 = 30
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Role of family in gender socialization
7. Romantic relationship in digital age
8. Womb envy and mothering
9. Legal recognition of gender and sexual identity
10. Feminism and Ecofeminism
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?