BPCE-021 FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY
Solved Assignment 2020-2021
BPCE-021 : FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-021
Assignment Code: BPCE-021/AST/TMA/2020- 2021
BPCE-021 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All Questions Are Compulsory.
The answers are to be written in own words. Do not copy from the course material
or any other source.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each 15×3=45 Marks
1. Describe the role of a forensic psychologist.
2. Discuss personality testing in the context of forensic psychology
3. Discuss the definition and meaning offender/ criminal and explain the risk factors which
contribute to a young person becoming a deviant or a criminal.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each
1. Discuss the relationship between forensic psychology and clinical psychology.
2. Define eyewitness and explain the nature of eyewitness testing.
3. Discuss the traditional and modern theories of crime.
4. Elucidate police stress.
5. Describe the tools and methods used by forensic psychologists in India.
6. Discuss the intervention strategies for offenders.
Answer the following in about 50 words each 10×3=30 Marks
1. Forensic psychology
2. Verbal crime and White collar crime
3. The criminal law
4. Social Learning Approach
5. Rational Choice Theory
6. Legal insanity
8. Mental Status Examination
9. The Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956
10. Family Courts in India
BPCE-021, BPCE-21, BPCE 021, BPCE 21, BPCE021, BPCE21