BPCE-017 Solved Assignment 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPCE-017
Assignment Code: BPCE-017/ASST/TMA/2019-20
BPCE-017 Psychology Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15 x 3 = 45 Marks
1. Discuss the ethical considerations in counseling. Describe the conditions under which there
are exceptions to ethical principles.
2. Provide a critical comparison of psychodynamic and humanistic therapies to counseling.
3. Explain the theories of family counseling.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain therapeutic climate. Discuss the barriers to communication in counseling.
5. Describe the goals of counseling.
6. Elucidate the basic skills in counseling with suitable examples.
7. Explain the different ways of counseling adolescents.
8. Explain the communication patterns within families.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Positive data log
10. Non-verbal communication
11. Transpersonal psychology
12. Rapport establishment
13. Self disclosure
14. Super ego
16. Latency stage
17. Validity testing
18. Guidance vs. counseling
BPCE-017, BPCE-17, BPCE 017, BPCE 17, BPCE017, BPCE17