BPCC-132 INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCC 132
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2022-23
Total Marks: 100
BPCC-132 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2022-2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July: 31st March & January: 30th September|
PART I- Assignment – One
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks. 2 x 20=40
1. Describe the components of culture and discuss the agents of enculturation (5+ 15)
2. Discuss the types of communication and communication style. Describe the barriers of effective
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks.
6 x 5 = 30
3. Explain the types and components of group. (5)
4. Describe the factors affecting conformity and its resistance. (5)
5. Discuss the motivation behind pro-social behavior. (5)
6. Explain the causes of aggression. (5)
7. Explain sources of errors in social cognition. (5)
8. Describe the historical development of psychology. (5)
PART II: Tutorial (1×30= 30)
Q. Prepare an interview schedule to examine the impact of bullying behavior on the attitude
and behavior of school students who have been the victims of bullying (e.g. it may involve
questions related to whether they have ever been the victims of bullying at school, the type of
bullying the victims have suffered and how has it impacted on their peer relations,
performance, relations with parents etc ). You will have to collect the data only from those
students who have been bullied ever in school. You will have to follow all the ethics of
research (e.g. maintaining confidentiality). Collect your responses through interview survey
on the following groups:
1. Primary School students (Age group 6-12yrs)
2. Secondary School Students (Age group 13- 18 yrs)
Based on the collected information, you will also have to suggest the ways that can reduce
the impact of bullying on the above mentioned age groups.
On basis of the responses received, you have to write the activity in the following format:
1. You will prepare a handwritten file (of A4 sheets) with a brief introduction of the
topic (as given) and a discussion on the responses and the trends received through
interviewing the participants. You have to conclude the survey on basis of the facts
2. You need to enclose the filled in questionnaire (raw data) also in the file.
3. On basis of the selected topic, you need to prepare atleast 10-15 questions for the
4. A sample size of minimum 20 participants (10 school children of primary level and 10
of secondary level, who have been the victims of bullying at school) need to be
included for the survey.
5. The file/ notebook will include the following subsections:
i) Introduction (of about 200 words)
ii) Methodology (which will include the details about the sample size and the
method of data collection in about 150 words)
iii) Findings (of about 200 words)
iv) Conclusion and Suggestion (of about 150 words)
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?