BPCC-109 DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCC 109
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / 2021-2022
Total Marks: 100
BPCC-109 Psychology Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / 2021-2022|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July & January: 30th April & 31st October|
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
2 x 20 = 40
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20
1. Give an overview of developmental changes across lifespan stages.
2. Explain Kohlberg’s theory on moral development.
6 x 5 = 30
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
3. Growth and Development
4. Critical evaluation of Piaget’s theory on cognitive development
5. ‘Turning Point’ in Life Course Theory
6. Types of play
7. Development of aggression
8. Ethological perspective on human development
2 x 15 = 30
Note: You need to complete the activities according to the given instructions. Please
attempt the activities in a coherent and organized manner. The word limit for each
activity is around 700 words. Each activity is of 15 marks. For the activities, you need to
refer to the self-learning material, and any other relevant offline or online resources.
Some useful resources are also listed at the end of each unit.
1. Watch the video here:
Harlow’s Studies on Dependency in Monkeys – YouTube
Answer the following after watching the video.
1) Summarize the major findings of the above experiment.
2) Are there any ethical concerns in the experiment?
3) Discuss the implications of the results from Harlow’s experiment.
2. Watch the video here:
a) What is/are the differences between two younger and the slightly old child in the
b) Identify the two cognitive stages which are being shown in the video.
c) Describe the skill that is shown in the video.
d) Give a simple problem that helps understand the ‘theory of mind’.
Note: Please mention reference details of the articles/books, at the end of your writeup.
BPCC-109, BPCC 109, BPCC109