BPCC-103 PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES
Solved Assignment 2021-2022
PSYCHOLOGY OF INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES (BPCC 103)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCC 103
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2021-22
Total Marks: 100
BPCC-103 Psychology Solved Assignment 2021-2022
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2021-2022 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Session||July 2021- January 2022|
|Assignment Code||Asst /TMA /2021-22|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Psychology) 2021-2022 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For July & January: 30th April & 31st October|
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each
question carries 20 marks.
3 x 20 = 60
1. Discuss the trait theories of personality.
2. Explain the features of group testing and its significance. Give examples of group intelligence tests.
3. Explain the concept of creativity and discuss the various theoretical perspectives on creativity.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question
carries 5 marks.
8 x 5 = 40
4. Discuss the relationship between creativity and intelligence.
5. Explain Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
6. What are the types of motivation?
7. Differentiate between ‘Aham’ and ‘Ahamkara’.
8. Define consciousness and point out the states of consciousness.
9. Define aptitude and differentiate it from achievement.
10. Discuss the issues in intelligence testing.
11. Explain the three types of intelligence as given by Sternberg.
BPCC-103, BPCC 103, BPCC103