BPC-003 Solved Assignment 2018-19
RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY (BPC-003)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPC-003
Assignment Code: BPC-003/ASST/TMA/2018-19
NOTE: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 Marks
1. Explain the various phases, characteristics and types of single subject design.
2. Describe the different stages and procedures for conducting a research.
3. Explain the meaning of variables. Classify the different types of variables.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5=25 Marks
4. Explain the different types of psychological tests.
5. Describe the steps of designing a case study.
6. Discuss the stages and types of interview.
7. Discuss the different types of non experimental research methods.
8. Define hypothesis. Discuss the characteristics and functions of hypothesis.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3=30 Marks
9. Uses of psychological test.
10. Shortcomings of Rating scales.
11. Characteristics of observation.
12. Advantages and disadvantages of experiment.
13. Ex post Facto research.
14. Uses of Factorial design.
15. Advantages and disadvantages of Internet surveys.
16. Grey Literature and Official Publications.
17. Extraneous variance.
18. Qualities of research design.