BPC-003 RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY
SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-2021
BPC 003 : RESEARCH METHODS IN PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 003
Assignment Code: BPC 003/ASST/TMA/2020-21
BPC-003 Psychology Solved Assignment 2020-21
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2020-2021 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Assignment Code||BPC 003/ASST/TMA/2020-21|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2020-2021 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2021 for the students appearing in the June 2021 Term End Examination
30th September, 2021 for the students appearing in December 2021 Term End Examination
NOTE: All Questions are compulsory.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each. 15×3=45 marks
1. Explain the relevance, characteristics and types of psychological tests.
2. Discuss the requirements, guidelines and steps of designing a case
3. Explain the different stages and procedures of conducting research.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5×5 = 25 marks
4. Discuss the purpose of methodology of a research report.
5. Discuss the characteristics and importance of formulating a research problem.
6. Differentiate between Field Studies and Field Experiment.
7. Discuss the do’s and don’ts in designing a questionnaire.
8. Discuss the different types and relevance of rating scales.
Answer the following in about 50 words each. 10×3 = 30 marks
9. Strategies of writing an effective conclusion
10. Types of research
11. Single subject design
12. Problems of pre test-post test design
13. Grey Literature
14. Guidelines to write references
15. Advantages and disadvantages of Internet surveys
16. Extraneous variance
17. Figure Checklist
18. Functions of hypothesis
BPC-003 BPC-03 BPC-3 BPC 003 BPC 03 BPC 3 BPC003 BPC03 BPC3