BPC-002 Solved Assignment 2018-19
DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (BPC-002)
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
Course Code: BPC-002
Assignment Code: BPC-002/ASST/TMA/2018-19
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words each. 3 x 15=45 Marks
1. Define identity. Discuss the development of identity.
2. Present an overview of Erikson’s eight stages of psychosocial development.
3. Discuss the various attachment patterns and factors promoting secure attachments.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. 5 x 5= 25 Marks
4. What are the Explain parenting styles? Discuss their impact.
5. Define self-esteem. Discuss the causal factors for the lack of self-esteem.
6. Delineate the characteristics of middle adulthood in light of Levinson’s seasons of
7. Discuss developmental tasks of later maturity stage.
8. Explain Kubler-Ross Model on dying.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words each. 10 x 3= 30 Marks
9. Cognitive psychology
11. Ego identity
12. Primary ageing
13. Esteem needs
14. Forward conditioning
15. Sensorimotor stage
16. Critical period
17. Nativist viewpoint on language development
18. Specific spelling disorder