BPC-001 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2019-2020
Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
Course Code: BPC 001
Assignment Code: BPC 001/ASST/TMA/2019-20
BPC-001 Psychology Solved Assignment 2019-20
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2019-2020 Course: BA(Psychology)|
|Product||Assignment of BA(Psychology) 2019-2020 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||31st March, 2020 for the students appearing in the June 2020 Term End Examination|
30th September, 2020 for the students appearing in December 2020 Term End Examination
Note: All questions are compulsory
Answer the following questions in about 1000 words. 3 x 15 = 45 Marks
1. Define Psychology. Describe the basic and applied fields of psychology.
2. Explain the characteristics of learning. Discuss observational theory of learning.
3. Discuss the factors in formation of attitude and factors causing attitudinal change.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words. 5 x 5 = 25 Marks
4. Explain the evolutionary and psychodynamic approaches to development.
5. Define attention. Explain its types and determinants.
6. Elucidate any two theories of intelligence. Discuss the role of heredity and environment in
7. Explain three main memory systems.
8. Discuss Milgram’s experiment on reactions to authority.
Answer the following questions in about 50 words. 10 x 3 = 30 Marks
9. Relationship of psychology with biological sciences
10. Mental Age
11. Second language acquisition
13. Sensory deprivation
15. Characteristics of intention
16. Types of social distance
17. Biases in attribution
18. Nerve impulse
BPC-001 BPC-01 BPC-1 BPC 001 BPC 01 BPC 1 BPC001 BPC01 BPC1