BPAG-174 SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
Course Code: BPAG-174
Assignment Code: ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023
Total Marks: 100
BPAG-174 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA / July 2022 & January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following questions in about 500 words each.
1. Discuss the economic components of sustainable development. 20
2. Describe the policy innovations that can be envisaged in pursuit of sustainable
development. . 20
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Highlight the important principles and features of sustainable development. 10
4. Write a note on the concept of global commons. 10
5. Describe the meaning and impact of climate change. 10
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. What is status quo approach? 6
7. Write a note SDG 11: Sustainable cities and Communities. 6
8. Briefly discuss on Earth summit 1992. 6
9. Explain the concept of food insecurity. 6
10. List out the functions of trade unions in India.
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?