BPAG-172 GOVERNANCE: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES Solved Assignment 2022-2023
Tutor Marked Assignments
CourseCode:BPAG172Assignment Code: ASST /TMA /July2022& January 2023
BPAG-172 Solved Assignment 2022-2023
|Service Type||Solved Assignment (Soft copy/PDF)|
|Semester||2022-2023 Course: BA(Generic Elective)|
|Session||July 2022 and January 2023 sessions|
|Assignment Code||ASST /TMA /July2022& January 2023|
|Product||Assignment of BAG(Generic Elective) 2022-2023 (IGNOU)|
|Submission Date||For the students enrolled in July: 30th April
For the students enrolled in January: 31st October
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Explain the concept of civil society and analyse the relationship between globalisation and
civil society. 20 marks
2.Make an appraisal of functioning of panchayati raj institutions in India. 20 marks
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. Discuss governance indicators across six dimensions. 10 marks
4.Examine the factors responsible for changing role of bureaucracy. 10 marks
5.Write a note in brief on the theories of development. 10 marks
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
6. Describe the various forms of stakeholder involvement in governance.
technology. 6 marks
7. Bring out the key challenges of information and communication technology in governance.
8. What do you understand by democracy and identify its features. 6 marks
9. Explain the need for transparency and accountability in governance. 6 marks
10. What is corporate social responsibility?
The Advantages of studying IGNOU Solved Assignments are given below:
- Easy Accessibility: IGNOU solved assignments are easily accessible online, which means students can access them anytime and anywhere.
- Comprehensive Solutions: The solved assignments provide comprehensive answers to the questions asked in the assignments, which makes it easier for students to understand and study the topics.
- Cost-Effective: The solved assignments are available at a very economical rate, which makes them a great option for those who are on a budget.
- Reference Material: The solved assignments can be used as reference material for further study, as they provide detailed answers to the questions asked.
- Time-Saving: The solved assignments save a lot of time for students as they do not need to spend time researching and writing the answers themselves.
Can I score good marks by getting solved assignments?
Yes, you can get good marks by getting the Solved Assignment as it contains the answers to the questions asked in the assignment and will help you to understand the concepts better and score better.
Read more: How to Make IGNOU Solved Assignment?